top of page


  • I have a favourite lure that is no longer available.  Are you able to replicate one to match it?
    We can usually match the colours and general design of most spoons within reason. We are limited to our five standard spoon shapes/sizes and somewhat limited with our tape patterns but we have had some great success in capturing the overall look and colour combinations of other lure designs. Just send us a detailed email with a photo of the lure you'd like us to replicate. We'll design it for you and send you back a photo of the finished product for approval.
  • Why do you put the eyes on the tail end of the lure?
    We are happy you asked as this is what makes Triple Threat Lures unique. Years of fishing, studying fish behaviour and videotaping fish in action led us to determine that placing the eye at the hook end of the spoon decreases knock offs and increases the likelihood of a well-hooked fish.
  • What if I like one of your standard lures but want an option that isn't shown in your online store.
    We aim to please so simply send us an email noting the details of what you are looking for and we can usually customize to your requirements.
  • How long will it take to get my lures once I place my order?
    Each lure is handcrafted to your specification upon receipt of your order. Our lead-times vary depending on how many orders are currently in the queue ahead of yours. We always aim to have your order ready to ship within a week of order placement and do our best to accommodate faster lead-time requests where possible.
  • What type of payments do you accept?
    PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or offline eTransfers via email.
  • Can I use more than one promo code at a time?
    Unfortunately the online store platform does not currently accept more than one promo code at a time. We are hoping they add a multiple promo code option in the future.
bottom of page